Skip to main content

Current Student Transcript Requests

Step 1

Has a College, Scholarship, etc. requested a copy of your transcript? 

Yes No

Please note CURRENT STUDENTS should not be charged for any electronic transcript Requests


Register your Parchment Account by clicking on the registration link that was emailed to your school VUSDGmail


  • Click the link to Order your Transcript
  •  Order my transcript                                                 
  •  Step # 1: Select Transcripts "Order"                                                 Step # 2:         
Where would you like to send your credentials? Steps to take                                                                   
  1. Select "An Academic Organization, Admissions Office, Business, or Other Organization. "
  2. Search your College
  3. Submit your request
  1. Select "Yourself or Another Individual "
  2. Select "Electronic Delivery (Email)"
  3. Enter the Organizations Email or yours if they do not have one
  4. Submit your request
  1. Select "Yourself or Another Individual "
  2. Select "Electronic Delivery (Email)"
  3. Enter your email address
  4. Submit your request


If you have questions please contact our Registrar Sheryl Embrey at:

760-758-6800 ext. 73941


ONLY request your Transcript if a College, Scholarship, etc. has requested one from you.